Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cooow!

Tonight Maria Folsom-Kovarik, our director of adult ministry, treated staff and ministers to dessert at Cow, an independent Italian ice and gelato stand in Reisterstown. The trip (which was significant-about 25 minutes away) allowed us to avoid the storms in Northern Baltimore County, and gave us the opportunity to see Nativity people (and some of their offspring) outside of the church walls. It was a very nice time, as Maria fulfilled her Advent Conspiracy gift to those who volunteered for Nativity's Christmas Eve at the Maryland Fairgrounds.

The Italian ice was delicious, even though mine was partially eaten by Nativity minister and all around agitator Jack Bovaird, and the company top notch.

It is nice to do spontaneous and even strange things with your church friends.

1 comment:

  1. I was so disoriented by the loooooong trip and strange surroundings (thought I was at Rita's - go figure) that I totally lost my head. I do apologize for the inexcuseable intrusion on your Italian Ice. Although, I must say the cherry ice was very good.
    The Nativity Agitator

    ReplyDelete